Thursday, March 27, 2008

Fun for free...












































We took the kids to Westgate, the home of Coyotes arena and Cardinal stadium. It was a beautiful warm day, not too warm yet. We window shopped and the kids played in the fountain, while we lounged. We had bar-B-que at Shane's Rib Shack, it was fun and free, except for the ribs, but the portions were large enough that it was a cheap meal. Just 15 miles away,it was a great way to hang out with our kids.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

looks like a lot of fun, we're definately going to have to try that, your kids are so photogenic!

Anonymous said...

Hey Wen! My internet is down. I am at my brothers house. I sure miss ya! All the pictures make me miss you even more! I will call you soon.
I'm so grateful you do this, it's so fun to see the kids and all that is going on with you. Love you, Ang84charlie

Anonymous said...

Hey Wen! My internet is down. I am at my brothers house. I sure miss ya! All the pictures make me miss you even more! I will call you soon.
I'm so grateful you do this, it's so fun to see the kids and all that is going on with you. Love you, Ang84charlie

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails