Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Happy 38th Babe!











This is for my cool husband on his Birthday. I have some great ideas for this post but I'll have to finish it tomorrow.(at least I started it on your B-day!) Okay, to celebrate Loren's birthday we took the kids bowling, it's been a long time since I did that, like the 80's. Loren actually got some strikes and some spares, of course, he's so naturally athletic it makes me sick.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Happy Birthday Loren! You guys are so cute, we've been talking about taking the kids bowling, but I've been worrying about the dirty bowling alleys and the people that frequent them. Where did you go? It doesn't look bad at all, looks like a fun night. You look awesome Wendy, you're inspiring my butt in gear!

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day LOLO!! I can't say anything about getting closer to the big 40 because I am almost their myself!

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails