Sunday, March 2, 2008

Group dating is always more fun!

The Laurel class planned a group date for this weekend. they met at the Nally's and went to the mall for a scavanger hunt. Some of the tasks were: pose with a Disney character, try on hats, and a picture in the photo booth etc... They ended up at the Nally's for desert, and then Kendra's for games, they had a lot of fun, I think... To be young! Rachel and Matt, Charlee and Stu.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

that looks like fun, I think we need to go on a group date too, we never see you anymore! I get sad when I see Porter, he needs to come and play, can't wait for soccer to start, then you'll be forced to socialize with me!

Anonymous said...

Charlee you need to stop being so darn CUTE! Group dating is the way to go!!! Keep having sooo much fun and, yes oh to be young again!

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails