Soccer season has started again, and we have 4 players on 3 different teams... Loren is helping Coach Steph's team, I am at a different field managing the games of Emmi, Brooki, and Porter Howe! Charlee is the official water girl for all players in the Howe family, And I am the loudest Cheerleader for all. Grandpa Bob and Gram Rox are team photographers, Dad actually drove back and forth between games yesterday to get these pics. So far Steph is doing great, she scored 2 of the 3 goals in her game that they won( when she wasn't playing goalie) And Porter picked up right where he left off last season and scored the winning goal for his team as well. Emmi has a pretty inexperienced team but she's picking it up quickly. I saved Brooki for last because she has never played untill this season but she is pretty aggressive and doing great!
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Sounds like you're a true soccer mom! The game was fun yesterday, I love watching the kids play, who knew sports were so much better when it was your own children playing!
Hi! It is Melissa Stubbs.... now Bailey. I can't believe how much everyone grew up... I remember when I used to babysit! Your family is really beautiful and you look like you are all having fun!
Post a Comment