Friday, November 9, 2007

If I could have any talent, it would be singing...

Man O man, Our Stake is so talented! Tonight we went to the Stake musical, and it was amazing! Stephi was in the Young Women's choir(she was great!) and Emmi did a taped piece, about how reading the scriptures as a family makes her feel happy.(she was super cute) I am very happy that our children are being raised in this Stake, It was so moving to watch the scriptures being acted out in such a beautiful way. And beautiful art work also, especially the Tree of life quilt, Nancy.... O yeah by the way, today work was easier, I worked with 2, and they were very different from eachother, both were mostly smiley and happy! It was nice, I can't beleive how quickly you bond with these kids, I think it's because they're innocent, and they love you so easily....... Goodnight, Soccer for Steph and Porter bright and very early in the mornin.

No comments:

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails