Thursday, November 29, 2007

Our little Bug turned 16!


Heaven help us, Charlee can finally date.... I am officially asking for a variety of choices, so she won't be tempted to settle down too soon! Those of you who know boys that have HIGH MORAL STANDARDS, who also are RESPECTFUL, and KIND, her Father and I would greatly appreciate you sending them our way. Don't get me wrong there are plenty of boys who are eager to date our wonderful girl, but there are not very many opportunities for group dating. I know several wholesome young ladies, and it would be great if we could form some kind of dating co-op. Time is of the essence, for when she sees this post, I will have to remove it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow I can't believe Charlee is 16It just seems like yesterday she was in grade school. She is beautiful. Krista has all sorts of good lookin' Boy friends that are LDS with High Standards Charlee should come up with us for a few days.

Nella

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails