Wednesday, November 7, 2007

My first day at my new job..

Well, it definitely was not what I expected. Today I was in a class room with 9 children in kindergarten, they are mildly retarded, with behavioral disorders. There are 4 adults in there at all times, some are there for one specific child, and some are there to help with all the children. I was there for all. I have to preface this by saying that they were all sweet little spirits, and I felt genuine love for them. ~ I saw things that I have never seen before in all my years of babysitting, being a mommy, and having foster children. All I am gonna say tonight; is that it can only get better from here, and I gained another layer of perspective on how blessed I am. I Too tired to give the details tonight, we had soccer & Y. W.'s, & I need to go start some laundry and go to bed! I am going to work at a new school tomorrow, because I have a job!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Wendy, I love how you've added a new respect for your own blessings, such a great and positive way to look at your experience, tomorrow can only be better! Good luck.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails