This morning I got my finger prints done and my picture I.D. at the district office. This afternoon I got an offer to sub. at Desert harbor Kindergarten. My official job title is; SPECIAL EDUCATION ASSISTANT AIDE, SUBSTITUTE! So I go on Wednesday, after I drop off my kids at their school, and then I'll be done 40 minutes before they get out. So this job could work out really well if I get to work 5 days a week. I feel like Heavenly Father has answered my prayers! So I think I'm more nervous than Porter was when he went to kindergarten for the first time which was yesterday.O, I have no clothes to wear, I don't even know what I am supposed to wear? Hopefully I will switch schools often enough that no one will know that I am an outfit repeater!
About Porter, he likes school so far, he acts so big about it, and he says that he loves recess the most. (shocking) He has a new friend named Cooper, and Cooper is definitely not broccoli, he looks like he could be on the freshman football team. Porter is having one issue so far, he gets very frustrated when he can't do his work right the first time. I have tried to explain to him that it's just fine to need to practice while he's learning. I told him that even his brilliant Mommy doesn't always get it right. (I had no idea how to fill out my tax information today) Anyway if Porter can be patient with himself he will be just fine, easier said than done, too bad being patient takes the most practice...
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
O my heck I got a job!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Loved the blog...I guess I need to get started too. It is so fun to see what the kids are up too. Can't wait to talk to you after Wed. to see how the job went. I was really hoping that you would get the job as cafeteria worker just for Charlee's sake, but I guess this will be more fun for you:) Miss you guys tons...Jenn And Bug, Matt and I will volunteer for chaperone duty also!!! Love ya.
Wendy, I am so excited for you and think you will definately be the best dressed aide in the whole school. Work it girl.
Post a Comment