Friday, November 16, 2007

I'm afwayed your gonna ground me....


Porter came home from school today totally mortified, he handed me the pretty little pumpkin seed he'd been growing since Halloween, I took it , told him how neat the plant was, but I couldn't understand why was soo sad. He said that I was gonna be too mad at him, and he was afwayed that I would ground him, because he'd gotten a red card, and he immediately started sobbing. When I finally got him calmed down he told me that he was just playing Cooper and Carter's game with them. It sounded innocent enough, but upon further investigation I discovered that the object of the game was to either wrestle your Nemesis to the ground or just take a swing at them. Everything was fine until his giant friend accidently caught someone, and that kid didn't like it, O and the name of this little game is; the "Hitting Game". Yeah I guess that's a problem. In Porter's defense, he never was lucky enough to lay a hand on anyone, and he learned a valuable lesson about, those whom you associate with.... Anyway the pumpkin sprout was real sweet, and to this day that has been his only red.

No comments:

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails