We had so much fun the day Heather did our shoot. I can't believe how quickly our family is growing up. It seems like yesterday that Charlee was the one and only Grandchild on both sides!
Wendy, they are all awesome, you look so good, I'm so proud of you, and jealous at the same time. Really you look like a family of models, you need to blow them all up big and put them all over your house!
There are several entries listed below , where it says: BLOG ARCHIVE; click on the title you woud like to read...... Begin Scrolling down.... Love you!
For all of those who visit my blog....
This is a record for myself, family and friends. My entries may not always be the most intelectual or enlightening, but it is a way to keep a record of the everyday happenings of our family.
5 comments:
Beautiful... Those pictures are so cute and you have the most beautiful family! You look like one serious hot momma in those pictures too!!
Wendy, they are all awesome, you look so good, I'm so proud of you, and jealous at the same time. Really you look like a family of models, you need to blow them all up big and put them all over your house!
I love!love!love! your family pictures. Who took them? You could seriously be a magazine add with all of those beautiful face!
You have a beautiful family... You beautiful too... it doesn't look like you are old enough to have kids... hehe...
i meant you're.... I don't want you to think my grammar is horrible...
Post a Comment